• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,230 posts in this topic

Great books!

All I need is an Earp #26 and a KC #90 and my Atlas/Marvel Kirby run will be complete (Comprising GW/KCO/RK/TGK/TGW/WE.)

Looks like there is a few of us working on those runs. Still need to take group shots of my Rawhides

Kid Colt Outlaw Batch 1

I am finding the issues in the 80's are tough to find at all 90's pretty easy except of course in decent enough shape for me to buy. 100 up seem to be the most common except 105 and 108 and of course it hard enough to find copies nice enough to buy of all. I see plenty of 100 compared to others just not very nice hence the reason I don't have one yet.

(thumbs u Just got some issues in the 80s. :cloud9:

Kid Colt #84

2013-01-26185659.jpg

Kid Colt #85

2013-01-26185805.jpg[/img]

Kid Colt #86

2013-01-26185924.jpg[/img]

Kid Colt #87

2013-01-26190113.jpg[/img]

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

2013-01-26172937.jpg

I like this Jack Davis cover. After Maneely was killed in the subway accident and Kirby came to Atlas/Marvel full-time, it seemed that Lee was counting on Severin and Davis for a House style for his Westerns.

Nice to be working again, while I am only picking low hanging fruit there seems to be quite a few lately to pick and choose from. The 97 came in today the 88 may be another week or so out since it is coming from out of country.

scan0028_zps692452a7.jpg

Edited by BrianR