• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to sell a few modern Signature Series slabs (Now offering $5 discount)

27 posts in this topic

:news:

I really need to make a few sales here. So, for the rest of the night, take $5 off all slabs in the thread. Someone should be looking to pick up the turner :gossip:

Here is a list of what is currently available, with new prices:

Batman: Legends Of The Dark Knight #70 CGC SS 9.8: $30 $25

Hero Initiative: Mike Weiringo #1 CGC SS 9.6 (tiny 1/8" crack on case): $38 $33

Hero Initiative: Mike #1 CGC SS 9.8: $52 $47

Incredible Hulk #100 Variant CGC SS 9.8 (Turner): $100 $95

Punisher #1 CGC SS 9.0 (Canadian Edition): $45 $40 SOLD

Robin III CGC SS 9.6: $30 $25

:news:

Punisher #1 is on hold until I hear back from the PM I just sent to Kain re: shipping to Canada.

If you ship to canada

:takeit:

Punisher #1 CGC SS 9.0 (Canadian Edition): $45 $40

bring this book back to the land of its origin

Kain

I'll take the Punisher, if you and Kain don't reach an agreement.

How does your Mustang handle? I haven't driven a Shelby, but the one I did drive was horrible at handling curves, and when I raced the owner (on a closed track, so no booing about street racing), he had me on raw power, but when the curves hit he fared very poorly. From watching the new Knight Rider, it didn't look like the Shelby did much better. I remember in one scene KITT was chasing a Porsche, and when they went around a corner, the Porsche stayed in its lane, but KITT was slewing all over the road. Anyway, I'm just curious if the Shelby suspension is that bad, or if the stunt driver on Knight Rider was awful. I'm hoping it's the latter, because I've always had a fondness for Shelby's work. A guy down the road from my house has a Shelby Cobra 427, and it's one of the most beautiful peices of rolling iron I've ever seen.

Thanks for posting Beau. Kain has indicated via PM that he is agreeable to purchase, so I'm afraid the Punisher is considered SOLD at the moment.

Can I interest you in anything else?

As for handling of the Shelby, I'm afraid that I don't have much to compare the car to. I have driven a 1996 Mustang Coupe since 1998, and the only other stick shift car I have driven was a 2009 Mustang GT for 10 minutes recently. From what I have seen so far, the suspension on my Shelby isn't the greatest when making turns. It is pretty exciting driving it in a straight line though, especially accelerating from 2nd gear. The car makes this sound that lets you know you are driving a supercharged car!

I know they were supposed to make some improvements with the suspension in the 2010 models, based upon technological advancements discovered with production of the GT500 (KR). Unfortunately, I don't like the look of the back of the 2010 Mustangs. The look of the back of the Mustang is the reason I held on to my 1996 'Stang for so long. I didn't like the way they modified in the late 1990's.

For those that don't know what the back of the 2010 Mustangs look like, here are a few pictures:

0811_07_z+2010_ford_mustang+rear_three_quarter_view.jpg

2010%20Mustang%20rear%20compare-thumb-300x309.jpg

They don't hold a candle, IMHO, to the rear appearance of my Shelby:

HPIM0850.jpg

Thread is now closed :)