• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to sell a few modern Signature Series slabs (Now offering $5 discount)

27 posts in this topic

I have just purchased a beautiful Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, which has put me in a real crunch when it comes to having free funds for this comic book hobby. Looking to move a few Signature Series books tonight.

HPIM0851.jpg

Will listen to PM's, but first unconditional :takeit: gets the book.

Payment via paypal please. Shipping will be $7.10 for Priority for 1 book, or $10.35 Priority Flat Rate for up to 4 books.

Last book for tonight. I will list a few more tomorrow if I wake up to some sales :)

Just recently purchased this on the boards. Offered for what I paid plus the modest paypal fee.

Hero Initiative: Mike #1 CGC SS 9.8: $52

hero_lbl.jpg

hero_ft.jpg

hero_bk.jpg

I have just purchased a beautiful Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, which has put me in a real crunch when it comes to having free funds for this comic book hobby. Looking to move a few Signature Series books tonight.

HPIM0851.jpg

Will listen to PM's, but first unconditional :takeit: gets the book.

Payment via paypal please. Shipping will be $7.10 for Priority for 1 book, or $10.35 Priority Flat Rate for up to 4 books.

:cloud9: beautiful car... one of my WTB's!

Thanks Billy! It truly is my dream car :cloud9:

I blame the movie "Gone In 60 Seconds" for this purchase :idea:

I wish I could help you with the funds but I just bought a car myself (nothing like yours) and am still recovering.. :sorry:

But man, that is a beauty.. I'd love one in black (KIT) :cloud9:

Congrats again!

I wish I could help you with the funds but I just bought a car myself (nothing like yours) and am still recovering.. :sorry:

But man, that is a beauty.. I'd love one in black (KITT) :cloud9:

Congrats again!

Fixed that for ya :makepoint:

Heh, now it's "My Money is Gone in 60 Seconds" lol (or however long it took to sign the paperwork)

Nice car though :applause:

Mmm-mm that Shelby is a beauty, any other DC slabs :D ?

I have a few more DC Signature Series slabs. Let me know if interested in an All-Star Superman #1 (German) or Batman: The Cult #2. Thanks :)