• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody ever dealt with this seller on Ebay?? Mr Cs Comics

19 posts in this topic

I won an auction on Nov. 28 . My mistake i didnt put the house # on the envelope so it was sent back to me on Dec. 9. I emailed him that day and told him what happend. He emailed me back and said dont worry about it.I mailed the payment (money order) again the next day Dec.10 with the envelope that was returned just to show that i wasnt lieing and to show the post mark. i told him it was mailed and i havent heard from him since. I have sent about 3 emails and no response. He has read them because i checked the status of the mail but doesnt write back. I dont want to make him mad by keep emailing him every day. Any suggestions.

Winning bid: US $40.99

Ended: Nov-28-03 13:25:33 PST

History: 12 bids (US $9.99 starting bid)

Winning bidder: timo226( 29

mr_cs_comics( 1349)

Feedback rating: 1349

Positive feedback: 98.1%

Registered Apr-11-99 in United States

I can email you the page .

Well he said dont worry about it on Deceber 9th.

When should i start to worry.

Ummm, this week?

I see your point, but with the holidays and all, things tend to take longer and many take extended leave.

Well i was trying to take into consideration all the holidays but no return emails. Thats whats gets me pissed. If he just said he was busy and hes sending it now, that would be it. Im gonna email him again tomorrow and see what happens.

It's been hit or miss with some of the sellers here during the holiday season with me. Some books won day after Christmas got to my house only two days later, while others are outside my norm experience.

I'd give the seller until Jan 6th...

Well he finally emailed me back tonight. He said "I recently moved and im in a state of Flux" He asked for my address again and said he would check on it. Im just glad he wrote me back finally. I thought he was ignoring my emails.I told him to keep me informed on whats going on.I guess i will have to wait and see what happens.

I would kindly remind him of the auction payment requirements and deadlines. I wouldn't keep it open-ended. Simply state that the transaction will conclude on this date, payment or not. I commonly get these excuses on eBay auctions when the buyer wants to "extend" the payment deadline without flat out asking for it:

1. I was "out of town".

2. I was moving.

3. I lost your e-mail address.

If it extends past the date (most appropriately the auction stated date), get a non-paying bidder form filled out and eBay will give you at least one more week at which time you can file to get your final value fees returned.

None of these excuses really have any validity except for maybe #2-but he could set expectations with you without leaving you in the cold. It may not be the case here; just passing along my experiences. Good luck and keep us posted.

Well the only thing is he was the seller and i was the buyer. I sent my payment and havent seen the product yet.He said he was gonna check on it. This is the second one in 2 weeks for me. I also won and auction about a week after this one and again the guy never emailed me back until 4 days ago. He said he thinks he shipped it to the wrong person and would see if that person would send it to me. I dont think thats gonna happen so im probably gonna get my money back.Whats gets me angry is that both of the sellers say that they want payment within 7 days or negative feedback will be left.Well what about me can i say i want delivery within 10 days. Now its been almost a month since i sent out these payments and when i finally receive these items (if at all) if i was to leave negative feedback im sure they would retaliate. Thats not fair but i know thats how it goes.Ive only left negative feedback once.I think in this case they deserve it but probably wont get it because of the fear of retalitory feedback.

Well its been 6 days since this guy last emailed me.He said he was gonna check on it but i have heard nothing. I asked him to keep me informed but i guess thats not happening. I asked for a refund so i will see what happens. I still got the receipt from the money order and im probably gonna check to see if it was cashed.Whats the process in cashing a money order? do you have to show ID. I wrote his name and address on it and mine.

The PO where you purchased the money order can't tell you squat, you have to send your portion of the money order to some office somewhere, and it's pretty drawn out, so much so, that I just ate the loss and neg the seller, and contacted Square Trade(who always sides with the seller) 893crossfingers-thumb.gif-good luck.

Sorry to see this "trouble" transaction.

First of all, the first "Red Flag" is the bit about money order as form of payment. I rarely do this, as PayPal does give some sort of record of payment if nothing else.

The Second "Red Flag" is the Sellers" "moving, state of flux, etc.". The general rule is 30 days for the Seller to get you your item.

If I were you I would use the eBay Forwarding Service and get his phone number and try calling him person-to-person. See what kind of communication, if any, works there. If not too successful, call the company that issued the Money Order and see if it has been redeemed.

I sure hope you get your item. If not, keep pushing it to Safe Harbor with all your info in order. Good Luck to you. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention that there should be some sort of phone number somewhere on your Money order receipt. If not, there HAS to be the name of the company that issued said Money Order. You might need to look the company up via GOOGLE and get the number from there. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Well i got it at the post office. I asked the lady there about it and she didnt say that they couldnt check it she said i would have to talk with someone else and the line was just to long for me at that moment. I also didnt think it would come down to this but i guess i will go back and see what they can do for me. Is he the only person who can cash it since it has his name and address on it?? I dont want to find out that it was cashed and he tells me he never received it or something.

Well i got it at the post office. I asked the lady there about it and she didnt say that they couldnt check it she said i would have to talk with someone else and the line was just to long for me at that moment. I also didnt think it would come down to this but i guess i will go back and see what they can do for me. Is he the only person who can cash it since it has his name and address on it?? I dont want to find out that it was cashed and he tells me he never received it or something.

Whenever I cash a Postal Money Order, they write down the number of my driver's license on the money order before cashing it.

Well thats good to know. So then they must keep records of that then. Hopefully they do the same here. Well he hasnt said that he never received it but then again he doesnt email me back either so he hasnt had the chance to say it yet. Thanx for the info