• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for opinions

538 posts in this topic

Id like to offer a comment and a congratulations and a sense of wonder, awe and amazement at one small aspect of this cluster-thread:

2/3rd the way in came the first mention of NOD.

and it was also the ONLY mention of NOD!

(until this of course) But thats never happened before around here? Progress? an oversight or mistake? Or are the usual suspects who fuel the NOD mashups all out at the beach?

No one really cares enough to discuss them anymore. (shrug)

As for the case at hand, I feel that if Matt has to pay up when he botches a book, he oughtta get a piece of the profits for each book he improves! A minimum flat fee against a % of the gains.

Digest that!

That would be fine and dandy if he wasn't charging adequately for his services from the onset. With that line of thinking, CGC should get a percentage of every uber high grade nosebleed 9.6 and 9.8 that sells for outrageous $$$ at auction. They wouldn't be getting those dollar figures without that number in the upper left corner.

Hmmm, BDJ, the below comment by you is very disturbing since this could not have been posted by the man I had dinner with in Detroit.

What color were you wearing that night?

OMG! Panties tight... can't breath...

I did no crying. You should not have hit reply :sumo:

Know you shall face me in MOOOOORRRRTAALLL KOOOMBAAAAAAATT

:slapfight:

lol

I am SO glad there was no such thing as the internet when I was growing up, and video cameras were something only rich people had. The audio tapes I have are bad enough, and they aren't out there on the internet for millions of people to laugh at.

I did no crying. You should not have hit reply :sumo:

Know you shall face me in MOOOOORRRRTAALLL KOOOMBAAAAAAATT

:slapfight:

lol

I was waiting for the mother to come in and knock them both out. lol

Hmmm, BDJ, the below comment by you is very disturbing since this could not have been posted by the man I had dinner with in Detroit.

That was two separate posts. You are commingling quotes. :sumo:

That was two separate posts. You are commingling quotes. :sumo:

It took me a minute to figure out what BDJ was but now that I get it :roflmao: x 100

Jim