• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to Evilash!

51 posts in this topic

Dang Steve... that kid is already swinging some wood.. he's not going to be a boy... he's gonna be a MAN!

lol thanks! He takes after his Daddy already ;)

Just saw this thread, thanks very much everyone :cloud9:

I'm still trying to talk my wife into "Ash" for a name, but that isn't going well lol

Once this is officially off the table, I will be attempting to get "Bruce" added to our maybe list :wishluck:

Here is a pic of the baby's profile from yesterday's ultrasound:

Ultrasound6-1-2009.jpg

Again, thanks a lot to my good friend Chris for starting this thread, and all of my other forumite buddies for the well-wishes and congrats <3

--Steve

See if you can sneak 'Ashley' in as a possible. You could always call him 'Ash' later!

Again, congrats.

Just saw this thread, thanks very much everyone :cloud9:

I'm still trying to talk my wife into "Ash" for a name, but that isn't going well lol

Once this is officially off the table, I will be attempting to get "Bruce" added to our maybe list :wishluck:

Here is a pic of the baby's profile from yesterday's ultrasound:

Ultrasound6-1-2009.jpg

Again, thanks a lot to my good friend Chris for starting this thread, and all of my other forumite buddies for the well-wishes and congrats <3

--Steve

See if you can sneak 'Ashley' in as a possible. You could always call him 'Ash' later!

Again, congrats.

"Ashley" is exactly what I was trying for (thumbs u