• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ones your regret letting go of

65 posts in this topic

Just a thought Which books do you wish you still had ? You know the ones that you Sold Traded lost Mom threw them away etc

My biggest regret is selling the following

Daredevil #1 9.0 about 20 years ago I traded it for baseball cards

Secret Wars

TKJ 1st print (nothing major but OO from when I was a kid)

Punisher Limited Series

My entire first Batman/Tec collection

My entire first Preacher collection

And to note, I didn't let go of any of 'em. A mad ex girlfriend binned them all :mad:

And to note, I didn't let go of any of 'em. A mad ex girlfriend binned them all :mad:

My brother would throw my comics out of his window when we were fighting :pullhair:

My brother would throw my comics out of his window when we were fighting :pullhair:

You can choose your (girl)friends but you can't choose your family Neil. That just means I was partly responsible for the loss of my books meh

Your brother blows..or at least he doesn't sound like a good childhood bud..ohh that would have been horrible!

What is the story behind the "1995" in the signature line?

my run of bronze age X-men, i am gonna have to buy them again, also my Watchmen, signed by Alan Moore, never understood why i got rid of them although the sigs would be classed as a defect now.

Your brother blows..or at least he doesn't sound like a good childhood bud..ohh that would have been horrible!

What is the story behind the "1995" in the signature line?

My bro realises now what he did and is sorry for it.

1995? as a broke student in the nineties i decided to sell my and my dads collection which he started back in 1962. there were so many silver age marvels its frightening. the market was slow over here then and i only got one dealer (yes him) offer me something.

i reckoned they were worth about £5000 and wanted £2000 but settled for less. Regret? you bet but im (sorta) over it now. Neil

Secret Wars

TKJ 1st print (nothing major but OO from when I was a kid)

Punisher Limited Series

My entire first Batman/Tec collection

My entire first Preacher collection

We need to know more about this mad ex girlfriend hm