• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Ones your regret letting go of

65 posts in this topic

btw my copy is featured in the current Alter Ego #85 with credit to me :) I'll post a pic when I'm not feeling too lazy.

Vaughn, yours is a sig series I believe. Odd, I don't remember seeing a sig series on the census report. CGC missed it?

btw my copy is featured in the current Alter Ego #85 with credit to me :) I'll post a pic when I'm not feeling too lazy.

Vaughn, yours is a sig series I believe. Odd, I don't remember seeing a sig series on the census report. CGC missed it?

Pretty sure it's on there.

Guest Grails
Oh, and I REALLY regret selling this one. What was I thinking?

ggc.jpg

Uh huh. Keep dreaming Charlie. You've been caught! :baiting:

:sorry:

lol

Isn't the highest graded copy of All-American 16 the Mile High that was hand delivered into CGC and came back a 9.4? I remember reading an article somewhere about that. Can you imagine?

I'd never leave the house.

I'd never leave the house.

House? That book is safe deposit box material.

I wish I had books worthy of a safe deposit box.

I sold my first OO cpy of TMNT #1 first print in 1991 (or whenever that first movie came out ...I forget...1989?) to pay back my Dad some money he spotted me on a car.

Took the greyhound to NYC, got $275 for it at a comic show in NYC.

Came home, Dad wouldn't accept the money.

Went to Buffalo to visit friends, blew it on wings and beer.

Sold my 2nd OO cpy 1st print graded 8.5 for $2200 when the 2nd film came out.

Still undecided about the regrets.

Had bills to pay!

17 universal

1 qualified

1 restored

0 sig series

(shrug)

Over the years I'm sure there have been several. doh!

This is one that I really was sad about, Hulk 180 and Hulk 181 (fine+) :applause: for the complete Mcfarlane run minus ASM300 :o what that "fig" :censored: was a I thinking. :pullhair:

I recently managed to get a graded 7.5 Huk 181 when my fortune 500 company full pensioned me off early just as the sub-prime mess unravelled. :cloud9:

WEBHEAD

17 universal

1 qualified

1 restored

0 sig series

(shrug)

It's probably the 1 restored then, seeing as how my copy had it's staple replaced and has a purple/yellow label.