• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A sincere apology.

331 posts in this topic

I would like to take a minute and offer a sincere apology to a board member that I have given a fairly rough time in the past.

I have picked on him, I have baited him and I have said a few things that have cast him in a not so favorable light. I understand that we aren’t always going to agree and that we see the hobby differently, but that’s okay.

He’s a very knowledgeable person and an asset to these boards. It is with these words that I apologize for all the grief I have given him and I hope he can make it to Chicago.

So, to Chris, THE_BEYONDER, I say, “I am sorry.” :foryou:

This is just screaming for a "Fixed that for ya" (thumbs u

But the list is long.

I no problem with you and your camouflage. :foryou:

What about my going commando?

I would like to take a minute and offer a sincere apology to a board member that I have given a fairly rough time in the past.

I have picked on him, I have baited him and I have said a few things that have cast him in a not so favorable light. I understand that we aren’t always going to agree and that we see the hobby differently, but that’s okay.

He’s a very knowledgeable person and an asset to these boards. It is with these words that I apologize for all the grief I have given him and I hope he can make it to Chicago.

So, to Chris, THE_BEYONDER, I say, “I am sorry.” :foryou:

This is just screaming for a "Fixed that for ya" (thumbs u

But the list is long.

I no problem with you and your camouflage. :foryou:

What about my going commando?

Just beware of zippers. :gossip:

group-hug.jpg

The sign in the back says it all....EEEE UUUUU!!! :sick:

I got mine via PM!! :banana:

Yes, you did. I didn't want us to have any type of misunderstanding. :foryou:

Probably the sensitive type. I could tell from the "gooey" comment above.

-Rob-

He looks gooey when you met him in person. (thumbs u