• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman and robin #1

82 posts in this topic

Let's not talk about sale prices for the books offered in this thread that were purchased elsewhere. Take it to PM. (tsk)

I apologize for posting this on your sales thread. I was under the impression you didn't have many copies and therefore there would be some collectors who would be left to look else where. Still I didn't mean to steal your thunder.

Return your Killing Joke CGC SS 9.8 as penance for your board sins.

:gossip: It's the right thing to do.

I like the way Nick thinks. hm

Would you accept a Rob Liefield YoungBlood instead?

Did we say birdcage lining? I didn't think so! :baiting:

:gossip:By the way, birds even hate the way he draws little legs and oversized shoulders. They wait for Sunday cartoon pages instead.

JUST GRADED ALL WHO ORDERED ALL COPYS OF VARIANTS SCORED 9.8 EVEN THE BLACK AND WHITE SKETCH!

Well done people :applause:

I would love that 1:250 book.

well... i sent them in and they were fast tracked for the 11 variants according to my paper work.. CGC was confused or something and fast tracked 10 regular copys and the 1 and 250 variant.. so I called and said you fast tracked the wrong books.. they said the only way for me to get the others sooner is to pay 8.00 per book,,, I said no way...

they wont budge on it...

regaurdless. i have everybody down for who wanted them and will make up for the extra time when I invoice you..

I think its wrong. I do have the paper work showing the variants for fast track, but hey they have several books and it is what it is so I'm not saying anything... They have the upper hand...