• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

batman and robin #1

82 posts in this topic

I will have 250 of direct edition, 10 of the 1/25 variant and 1 of the 1/250 black and white sketch.

If you are interested in a direct edition cgc 9.8 pre order let me know. I will take as many as youd like..

as far as 1/25 i'm limited to 10 copy's so I'm taking only 4 of those for ordering

and not sure about the 1/250

heres what they will look like..

direct edition 30.00

Untitled3.jpg

1/25 70.00

Untitled1.jpg

1/250 if this comes back a 9.8 board members will have shot

Untitled.jpg

this order is going out tomorrow guys if youd like one let me know so I can add more copys in w/ my shipment to cgc.. This will more then likely be a fast track... so two week turn around at most

there is just no way somebody would give that away for 200.00 bucks... the whole order cost 350.00 and that s w/ 44% off cover price... the cheapest i seen the 1/250 go for was 400.00 the most ive seen asking price was 1200.00 and I guarantee the ones that sold for only 200.00, are the pre order's that were cancelled...

in order to get that 1/250 was to buy all 250 copies

Why not? Could just be stores selling copies, or people who have a local comic shop that sells them for to cheap. I would also be worried about damaged copies though.

Think about it this way, anyone who bought this book how sells the 1/250 for say $250 and the 1/25 for $10 gets $350, what you said your order cost. That means whoever buys 250 copies gets everything basically free, great deal for a store that can sell through.

Bruce