• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Just checke Fee-bay and the market is salturated with Issue 1 first print.

I knew sellers were holding out

I believe the speculators are trying to dump the book before WD 63 with the flip #1 comes out...

Just checke Fee-bay and the market is salturated with Issue 1 first print.

I knew sellers were holding out

Exactly what I said a few pages back.

I picked up extra copies of Chew 2 if anyone needs them. Also, I'm still looking for a Chew 1 9.8 possibility, if anyone would like to trade/sell please pm me. What do you guys think will become of W.D. 63 now that it has Chew flip in it? I'm already getting extra copies, as I bought the cover art to to it :) It has the greatest looking cover, if you guys havent' seen it yet. Just curious your thoughts.

Fell

:cloud9: I totally miss the creepy Nixon Nun.

:cloud9: :cloud9: Can't wait for more Fell :wishluck:

ellis posted yesterday that he was actually working on the -script for #10 :banana:

about damn time!

j

That is great news!!! Thanks Jay :headbang:

I picked up extra copies of Chew 2 if anyone needs them. Also, I'm still looking for a Chew 1 9.8 possibility, if anyone would like to trade/sell please pm me. What do you guys think will become of W.D. 63 now that it has Chew flip in it? I'm already getting extra copies, as I bought the cover art to to it :) It has the greatest looking cover, if you guys havent' seen it yet. Just curious your thoughts.

Whoa.. you bought the Cover for Chew 1????

Whoa.. you bought the Cover for Chew 1????

I think he means Walking Dead 63...

oops, I hate typing on my iphone while driving...

Per Guillory's website:

But, don't panic. On August 5, the first 3 issues of CHEW will be in stores. This is a PERFECT opportunity for new readers to jump on, and for others to catch up. So again, on that date, we'll be releasing:

CHEW #1 Third Printing

CHEW #2 Second Printing

CHEW #3 First Printing