• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

nice ones jason.

you're pulling away from the pack more and more...

do you have a slabbed larrys #1? :wishluck:

i'm sure you do, so there would be another book i have that you have as well.

If it's Chew and it's been published, I've got it CGCed... the only one that's not a 9.8 is that 9.6 of #2 3rd print. I wished I hadn't subbed the ones I got back today. I only subbed them about two weeks ago because I didn't think we would find a witness in time for the 29th signing.

and last for now, but certainly not least

Issue #4 1st print

3956778700_ed977e2ef9.jpg

I can't tell you how bad I want the OA to the pg 2-3 spread from this book... but Rob's asking $1200 for it... and there is no way I can put together that kind of scratch and not get in trouble with the wife...

If you can put it together in the first place, the trouble from the wife is well worth it. My Bats #608 RRP is my case in point!

:gossip: There is another very little known Chew variant being produced. I think everyone should send a private message to EvilAsh to find out what it is and where to get it. He is the man with the knowledge and I have been sworn to secrecy...

lol

thanks Jason :P

There is an exclusive Larry's Comics Art of Chew book here:

http://larryscomics.net/shop.html

:)

lol ... I was hoping you would have an inbox full of PMs before you notices :roflmao:

I had a few and figured either you are Junk were to blame :P

As much as I like Junk, I "are" not him. :baiting:

Freakin' iphone typo doh!