• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

just keep proving me wrong there guys...it's ok, i like looking like a total clueless dbag

(thumbs u

:jokealert:

Dont think you are a DB... they always say 1k, but it seems like it's usually 2-3x that.

I say between those of here on the boards, we buy them all up, use Steve's sideburns to shred the majority of them, and then piecemeal the rest onto the market to score some major cha-ching!

kind of like the crude oil market.... hm

you may have a good idea there....

just keep proving me wrong there guys...it's ok, i like looking like a total clueless dbag

(thumbs u

:jokealert:

Dont think you are a DB... they always say 1k, but it seems like it's usually 2-3x that.

I say between those of here on the boards, we buy them all up, use Steve's sideburns to shred the majority of them, and then piecemeal the rest onto the market to score some major cha-ching!

:roflmao:

Thanks for the info Andrew!

Your welcome. I wasn't involved in any previous Larry's Limited Edition offerings but I wouldn't deal with the Legend & Chew offerings I have had recently without me being comfortable that everything was properly disclosed.

You da man, GA! I partook of your Legends with them and am hoping to join in on the Guillory signing there as well... (thumbs u

The Legend signing was well received!

I am still waiting for the approval on the November Guillory signing, I will post availability as soon as I get it!

Your welcome. I wasn't involved in any previous Larry's Limited Edition offerings but I wouldn't deal with the Legend & Chew offerings I have had recently without me being comfortable that everything was properly disclosed.

so....if there are any left for the nov 29th signing, at the actual signing, could you cherry pick one for me?

of course you'd be paid in advance.

so....if there are any left for the nov 29th signing, at the actual signing, could you cherry pick one for me?

At this point I am planning on accepting books to be signed, I may be able to offer the SS 9.8 pre-sells like I did with the Legends but that hasn't been determined yet.

At this point I am planning on accepting books to be signed, I may be able to offer the SS 9.8 pre-sells like I did with the Legends but that hasn't been determined yet.

no problem, you got me down for 5 sigs right?

no problem, you got me down for 5 sigs right?

I have you down for a total of zero so far.