• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

But it's already $30 down from the 90 day average. I can't see it going up anymore to be honest. The clamour has died down.

Yeah, but did you see how well itssmeeeeee's eBay auction did on a #1 + #2, both 9.8? :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110461251155&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This title may still have some legs yet.

I KNOW!!! :banana: The same person also won the WD lot also.

But it's already $30 down from the 90 day average. I can't see it going up anymore to be honest. The clamour has died down.

Yeah, but did you see how well itssmeeeeee's eBay auction did on a #1 + #2, both 9.8? :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110461251155&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This title may still have some legs yet.

I KNOW!!! :banana: The same person also won the WD lot also.

you should be thankful he's not a board member. congrats

well, dont know why but i am back to looking for a 9.8 1st printing as the seller refunded my payment???!!??

That happened to me yesterday as well! I won a #1 9.9 cgc first print and guy tries to pull a scam. He said paypal was holding my payment... They seller said

"No it says that there holding it for 21 days or until you leave me positive feedback. Its weird because I have a 100% feedback rating."

i demanded refund! im not getting scammed... (tsk)

I just received an e-mail from a seller telling me he was refunding me because of a paypal hold. I gave him a call and he's shipping. Try to back out of a WD #1,2,3 deal? NEVER!! :preach:

well, dont know why but i am back to looking for a 9.8 1st printing as the seller refunded my payment???!!??

That happened to me yesterday as well! I won a #1 9.9 cgc first print and guy tries to pull a scam. He said paypal was holding my payment... They seller said

"No it says that there holding it for 21 days or until you leave me positive feedback. Its weird because I have a 100% feedback rating."

I just received an e-mail from a seller telling me he was refunding me because of a paypal hold. I gave him a call and he's shipping. Try to back out of a WD #1,2,3 deal? NEVER!! :preach:

haha i actually messaged the guy that refunded my money and we worked it out. Chew #1 9.9 is on route! niice job with the WD #1-3 (thumbs u

haha i actually messaged the guy that refunded my money and we worked it out. Chew #1 9.9 is on route! niice job with the WD #1-3 (thumbs u

Thanks (thumbs u Another point for cross border sales. Nice haul on your Ebay #1 and 2 9.6. (worship)

Edited by branget

I just got real lucky with the final auction price :banana: ebay fees still put me back to earth...

Still happy with the trade we did?

I am :)

You saved me a lot of hassle and provided almost instant gratification!

I just got real lucky with the final auction price :banana: ebay fees still put me back to earth...

OF COURSE I AM! now i upgraded to a 9.9!

If he hadn't jumped on that trade then I would have!!

I can't believe this thread has nearly as many posts as the WD thread.

this thread has more pages than Layman has written for the entire series to date

It's always been that way. ;)

lol

74 pages about Chew?! That's more pages than Image has published of Chew.

OF COURSE I AM! now i upgraded to a 9.9!

and i am happy with the trade too as i now have a chew #1 1st printing 9.8. turns out the guy who refunded my money with no explaination is the guy who sold itsmeeeeeee the 9.9. small world isnt it. :)