• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

5) John and Rob both read this thread on the boards! :o I thought they were kidding until they started talking about very specific posts. Rob really likes that guys post up the OA pages in here for folks to see and John wanted me to tell every one specifically... "I do have more pages written than there are pages on that thread".

lol:tonofbricks:

Great report. (thumbs u

5) John and Rob both read this thread on the boards! :o I thought they were kidding until they started talking about very specific posts. Rob really likes that guys post up the OA pages in here for folks to see and John wanted me to tell every one specifically... "I do have more pages written than there are pages on that thread".

lol:tonofbricks:

Great report. (thumbs u

That was the funniest part of the whole trip to me.

Once again I hate being British meh

but you have better music.

Arctic Monkey are the tits. hm

:eek:

I can't stand 'em. Status Quo on the other hand... :cloud9:

Once again I hate being British meh

but you have better music.

Arctic Monkey are the tits. hm

:eek:

I can't stand 'em. Status Quo on the other hand... :cloud9:

Eh, what d'you know anyway, limey.

Maybe my #6 inking was off, but I really couldn't tell the difference in the color of the prosthetic and his own skin. Maybe Layman will grow a new one for Chu on the back of a lab rat or something. They can actually do that nowadays and it would make an interesting story. Like the rat with Chu's lab grown ear attached to its back escapes from the lab. Then again, that would probably give Chu memories of the ordeal the rat had to go through by having an ear grown on his back which might be kind of gross. :sick: