• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Chew is up for one of the Broken Fontier Awards. Go vote for it here for best debut series!

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/headlines/p/detail/broken-frontier-awards-2009-vote-now

Done, although Batman & Robin is actually really good :eek:

vote twice... I have... but both times for Chew

Thank you very much!!

I showed up at my parents house yesterday to check out my collection as it's not where I live right now. I had not really looked at the Chew #1 9.8 since I got it. I took it out of it's bag and checked it out. On the back I was startled to see water damage. I only had a minute so I put it back and left.

Anyway driving back I realized what a tool I am! lol

It's part of the artwork! I was wondering how this damage could of occured and figured it out.

I feel like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person but wanted to share the story anyway!

Thank you very much!!

I showed up at my parents house yesterday to check out my collection as it's not where I live right now. I had not really looked at the Chew #1 9.8 since I got it. I took it out of it's bag and checked it out. On the back I was startled to see water damage. I only had a minute so I put it back and left.

Anyway driving back I realized what a tool I am! lol

It's part of the artwork! I was wondering how this damage could of occured and figured it out.

I feel like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person but wanted to share the story anyway!

doh!

Aaaaaaaaand a HUGE kudos to shortstack comics for going out of his way to the John/Rob signing, lugging a ton of books around with him, then packing this lot up and winging them across the pond to me for a Christmas present

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00730.jpg