• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

i hope this isnt late but i have gotten reader copies of every issue except #1 is there any one that has a beater in any condition that i can get to fill out my readers.

i got every issue up to 8 as 9.8 slabbed already :)

nah would rather get the 1st issue but would settle for that if it comes to it.

BTW, my books came back from CGC today. Moved up to 7th on the census with this shipment.

Not top 5? (shrug):baiting:

It's the cover to issue #13 if you haven't seen it elsewhere yet.

I'm trying to decide if that is a self characterization of Guillory.

As an additional plus to that cover, it's awesome that our own beloved TJ (Lebowski) has been drawn into a book (the cover no less :headbang: )

As an additional plus to that cover, it's awesome that our own beloved TJ (Lebowski) has been drawn into a book (the cover no less :headbang: )

The chicken in the background has already been on previous covers :gossip:

When I first moved up here, Seeing that on the water towers kinda cracked me up. But its Frisco, not Plano I thought (shrug) - I actually live over in Murphy/Wylie area, so I dont go West too often..

Chew #1 9.9 1st print ending VERY SOON.

[ebay link]

No offense, but there's a forum for promoting your own ebay auctions - and this ain't it (thumbs u

+1

It's been going on a little lately here and the Walking Dead thread. Thanks Michael (thumbs u