• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Savoy

John-Goodman-2.jpg

+1 Great Actor--hopefully he will live to see a Chew movie

Is he sick or something?

A few years back he definitely had the physicality to play that sort of role (see,e.g., some of the coen bro movies he's been in where he plays violent/wack job pretty well), but I don't know if he can move anymore based on watching him on Treme, but he's only 58. Steven Segal looks more mobile nowadays (and that ain't daying much)

You should keep them. I have 8 sets of 1-10 at the moment also ;) I think its one of those sets that hold value no matter how high it will get. Plan on selling them once it hits 25 or when movie buzz hit :wishluck:

I dropped out around 5 or 6 because my LCS ordered way too few copies each month (or they were sold way early on weds) and the one or two he'd have up would be bent in half. I came in early today and grabbed the last non-mangled copy of 11. I'd like to pick up the ones I've missed, but don't want to pay a lot...