• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Ok, so I picked up a copy of vol. 1 off a boardie and I have to admit--fun little book. I still don't regret selling my 9.6 universal a while back but I do think it is an interesting read--and I'll probably grab the second vol. down the road.

I saw there are 400 copies of the SDCC variant for #12 being offered at the show, as well as 40 copies of the HC, 2 weeks ahead of time. This show just got better!

Glad I didnt decide to take any preorders on this, I think I would have regretted it lol

400 copies, more than likely true, I believe he got the information from Rob himself.

Gary, got the sketch in the mail! Expert packing my friend! Thank you!

JJ

(thumbs u

Man 400 of those chews is a crazy amount, not going to be easy to get if you're not there, like me :cry:

See what happens when I don't read every thread? I miss out on the NOLA sketchbook! Anyone have an extra? Are there any other oddities yet? (Just the two sketchbooks, two tpb's, 11 issues, and reprints of 1-3 and a Larry's variant, right?) Was there ever a followup on ordering Italian editions for completist weirdos? (I'd actually like more of those than English, to leave around the office.)

See what happens when I don't read every thread? I miss out on the NOLA sketchbook! Anyone have an extra? Are there any other oddities yet? (Just the two sketchbooks, two tpb's, 11 issues, and reprints of 1-3 and a Larry's variant, right?) Was there ever a followup on ordering Italian editions for completist weirdos? (I'd actually like more of those than English, to leave around the office.)

3 Sketchbooks with one having a Larry`s variant so 4

Reprints of 4

Meet Poyo :)

Edited by branget