• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Hey branget, I am actually new to the boards but I believe I bought something from you on ebay a couple of weeks ago, from reading some posts it seems you are the go to guy for comics hehe expect some PMs from me soon! :)

Hey branget, I am actually new to the boards but I believe I bought something from you on ebay a couple of weeks ago, from reading some posts it seems you are the go to guy for comics hehe expect some PMs from me soon! :)

I'm sure you will find what you're looking for here on the boards. I have a few titles but I can't claim to be a one stop shop for all comics lol

WTTB

I don't have a Chew #1 CGC 10.0 either (shrug) Atleast not yet ;)

Dear themightylayman,

Please let Salem cat grace your monthly periodical in a picture. She and I are big fans.

There's always Santa Cat.

DSC027131.jpg

Patriot Cat.

DSC025321.jpg

Bling Cat.

salembling.jpg

Cursed Pirate Cat.

DSC024321.jpg

Or Zombie Cat.

DSC015861.jpg

Until then. We will enjoy every new Chew issue. By the way, any plans for a Locke & Key crossover?

DSC026841.jpg

:popcorn:

Finally read the first 5 issues.

It's quirky, unique and I sort of like it - once I read the others in my collection (up to 13) I'll have a better idea.

As with most modern books though, regardless of publisher, I don't like the art - far too 'angular' for my tastes.

Jerel,

Salem hates the Patriots. Just like 99.999995% of the world.

--Sean.

Who are these people? :o I've never read about them in Newsweek. (shrug)

:shy: especially this weekend

Is Favre even playing, or will he be on the bench with his cell. :roflmao:

I can only hope that Favre will be on the bench...he stayed one year to many :sorry: