• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Hi guys, Like to also congrats Rob and April on there new born as well !!! Just the other day I got a message on my Utube mail someone offering $1,000 dollars for my Chew #1 CGC 9.9 SS W/Sketch !! I said no not for sale. But If I did how much do you think it will go for if I deside to put it up for sale ? Witch will never happen I love the series from the start !! Cant wait for the T.V. Show to air !!!

Edited by TheAmazing R.J.S.

Thanks guys, I think I'm still going to hang on to it. Untill a nother one shows up right now it's priceless to me !!

You liking it is what's important.

Just know that if another shows up, yours becomes much less valuable in the open market, and as the series draws to conclusion, it'll also lose value. (Chew will never be as hot as it is right now.)

So, if you stick to your guns and keep it because you like it and it's a big part of your collection, that's top notch and what collecting should be about. (thumbs u

But, if that's the case, stop worrying about $$$ value of the item.

Take the $1000, buy the OA on eBay(the truly unique item) and have several hundred left over for whateva.

How can a comic be worth more than the OA it contains (shrug)

While I agree with you 100%, it all just comes down to the person who owns it as to what they'd rather have. If he'd rather have that book than the OA, more power to him.

Take the $1000, buy the OA on eBay(the truly unique item) and have several hundred left over for whateva.

How can a comic be worth more than the OA it contains (shrug)

While I agree with you 100%, it all just comes down to the person who owns it as to what they'd rather have. If he'd rather have that book than the OA, more power to him.

True. Buy what you like. I only mentioned it since he contemplated selling.

Everyone is free to choose WITCH they collect :insane:

Your right If a nother one does show up I might put it up for sale. I see the 9.9 CGC grade alone going for $800. Mine is a lot more rare being the only one right now so I'm keeping it. I did not buy it just to turn around and sell it to make money of it. Iove collecting Chew :cloud9:

Kudos! I love your love for Chew! Haha I can understand how you feel. I feel the same way with my sketches :cloud9:

Edited by toysmania