• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

Looks like Chew is going back to normal on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170599080008&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

There is another one wonder how it will do..

There were three CGC 9.9 copies on ebay at the same time - not a good situation when you're a seller.

The prices for CGC 9.9 copies are outside of the regular market forces anyway - they have almost zero impact on the prices for CGC 9.8 (and raw) copies.

Looks like Chew is going back to normal on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170599080008&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

There is another one wonder how it will do..

There were three CGC 9.9 copies on ebay at the same time - not a good situation when you're a seller.

The prices for CGC 9.9 copies are outside of the regular market forces anyway - they have almost zero impact on the prices for CGC 9.8 (and raw) copies.

Normally I would agree with you but the Chew #1 9.8's and raw #1's seem to be fluctuating similar to the 9.9's over the last month.

$560 is still higher than the average before the recent spike.

cant believe i had to go to page 3 to find this.

well, just finished issue 17 and thought it was great. some cool stuff happens and the ending was a total shocker of a cliffhanger

major spoiler alert:

Lin Sae Woo is still alive and in cohorts with the vampire

:(

I am back in the province with no comic shops and my LCS is a 1 hour plane ride away. I need to find someone to fly my pulls to me. Gonna make some phone calls. Getting withdrawals.