• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I think im just gonna have to shell the $20 for a brand new comic :(

I just took the plunge on a BIN. Didn't want to, but I definitely can't count on my LCS having one after work. Or that it won't already be marked up to a similar price.

I think im just gonna have to shell the $20 for a brand new comic :(

I just took the plunge on a BIN. Didn't want to, but I definitely can't count on my LCS having one after work. Or that it won't already be marked up to a similar price.

Yeah I need it anyways :).

I called up 15 LCS and all but one either never got it or were sold out.

I'm thankful I got the one for ten bucks. Very happy. I also picked up the WD 103 cover swipe. Think both covers are just so... adorable?

I actually went to 2 of my closet LCS, and had to actually ask if they had. Owner turns around and says they only have one left, and it will be $8. I said thats fine ring me up lol. I'm keeping it though not trying to flip that or 103 variant. Chew and WD are the only books I really care about having EVERY issue.

I wanted one of each for myself so they could look all pretty next to my #1s of each series. I was hoping to find another variant of chew to sell so I could cover my expenses. No dice. But I'm cool with love them both.