• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I didn't like the second arc of Chew either. And I never went back to reading it. But it has so many people who love it that there has to be something there for a fairly broad modern audience. Plus Layman and Guillory are both cool guys. I am not a troll, so, come at me bro!

I really liked the first arc. I really only bought it because I thought it would be interesting to read a story based in Philadelphia when I'm living in Philadelphia.

The second arc was not for me.

I have been meaning to order the third TPB, but I don't have Amazon Prime anymore and I only have $25 gift card so I'm holding out for more gift cards for free shipping.

Edit: I am a troll because my post count is lower than ComicCollectorx19. That's the troll - not troll number.

Edited by Taco

lol

The true troll is not a troll because he doesn't like Chew. For a complete list of why simply follow his posts. (thumbs u

THEY'RE GOING TO NYCC!!!!!

:whee:

So excited for this. Glad I have my trip booked!

Apparently my hotel is booked. I was looking at flights yesterday. Now to find a pass. hm

I didn't like the second arc of Chew either. And I never went back to reading it. But it has so many people who love it that there has to be something there for a fairly broad modern audience. Plus Layman and Guillory are both cool guys. I am not a troll, so, come at me bro!

I've never read an issue, but I comment on the price points and make predictions. :grin: But then, I've never read a Walking Dead comic either....and I do the same for it.

One area of the world I will never be visiting. :)

lol I have been to New Zealand but not Australia. One of my buddy's will be getting married down there eventually, so that'll make a good excuse to check it out.

I lived in Sydney for a bit about 12 years ago. I enjoyed it. My little brother married an Aussie and now he lives there. Last time I was there was about 3 years ago. NZ is super nice as well.

Your more than welcome to your opinion, chew isnt for everybody, but at the same time you are able to express yourself without attempting to cause a fuss and without bashing chew.

Beige here cannot.

No worries. Beige is only here to cause trouble. He knocks it because he doesn't have 100 graded copies. Ask him about Bedlam. I'm sure he loves it. ;)

Only 33 left Sir - well into profit, many,many months ago.

Thankyou for your concern though.

Sold quite a few Crossed recently as well, you might want to dig up the several hundred you have boxed away.

Always nice to help out a fellow boardie (thumbs u

Definition of a troll comment

And why would that be?

Just asking, or do you have to PM someone for instructions?

And how would this make sense?

I love Chew. It’s got an original premise, great art and a solid story.

Also love the ongoing Branget/Linguini vs Beige handicap match.

Feel free to direct me to any other threads where they’ve squared off.

Preferably the first one as I love a great origin story.