• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant CGC 9.8 SS

8 posts in this topic

Showing off my Valiant SS. Enjoy!

Chaos Effect: Alpha CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bernard Chang on 4/4/2009 at the Emerald City Comicon.

ChaosEffectAlphasignedbyBernardChan.jpg

Deathmate Red CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Rob Liefeld on 4/5/2009 at the Emerald City Comicon.

DeathmateRedsignedbyRobLiefeld.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter #6 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

MagnusRobotFigher06CGC98signedbyBob.jpg

Magnus Robot Fighter #8 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

MagnusRobotFigher08CGC98signedbyBob.jpg

Unity #0 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity0signedbyJanetJacksonJimShoote.jpg

Unity #0 Red CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity0RedsignedbyJanetJacksonJimSho.jpg

Unity #1 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity1signedbyJanetJacksonJimShoote.jpg

Unity #1 Gold CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity1GoldsignedbyJanetJacksonJimSh.jpg

Unity #1 Platinum CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity1PlatinumsignedbyJanetJacksonJ.jpg

Nice books. I have quite a few Valiants in my collection, but because I can't de-cipher which ones are post and pre-unity, they stay in my long boxes. These are the Valiant keys, I presume? (shrug)

Nice books. I have quite a few Valiants in my collection, but because I can't de-cipher which ones are post and pre-unity, they stay in my long boxes. These are the Valiant keys, I presume? (shrug)

The Unity Red is one of the Rare ones.

The titles that are Pre Unity will be

Harbinger 1-8

Magnus 1-14

Solar 1-11

Rai 1-5

X-O Manowar 1-6

Shadowman 1-3

If you want a the full database here is the one to look at

http://www.valiantcomics.com/valiant/library.asp