• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA Value for Green Lantern 9 variant cover?

16 posts in this topic

Could someone help me out and provide the GPA data for the current series Green Lantern 9, variant cover in CGC 9.8?

Thanks in advance.

Could someone help me out and provide the GPA data for the current series Green Lantern 9, variant cover in CGC 9.8?

Thanks in advance.

9.99 for the last x number of months of GPA data.

:makepoint:

WEBHEAD

And someone caves! ^^

what? we're not suppose to give gpa info out to fellow board members?if thats what you ment,i had no idea.....

i can afford gpa,maybe they cant...and whats it matter..its not like i spend 24/7 here just to give gpa info...that wont happen either.

And someone caves! ^^

what? we're not suppose to give gpa info out to fellow board members?if thats what you ment,i had no idea.....

i can afford gpa,maybe they cant...and whats it matter..its not like i spend 24/7 here just to give gpa info...that wont happen either.

If they can't afford a GPA subscription, they shouldn't be selling or buying slabs.

Here's the story, for all you haters:

I collect mostly golden age and a GPA subscription isn't viable for what I buy and the amount I buy. A fellow boardie mentioned in another thread that the last book he needed to complete his GA variant set was #9. I offered him my copy to help him out and wanted to find out what FMV on the book was. We came to an agreement which is basically my cost plus shipping plus coffee money.

So now that the truth is out, go troll somewhere else. :baiting:

Here's the story, for all you haters:

I collect mostly golden age and a GPA subscription isn't viable for what I buy and the amount I buy. A fellow boardie mentioned in another thread that the last book he needed to complete his GA variant set was #9. I offered him my copy to help him out and wanted to find out what FMV on the book was. We came to an agreement which is basically my cost plus shipping plus coffee money.

So now that the truth is out, go troll somewhere else. :baiting:

(thumbs u I HELP A FELLOW BOARD MEMBER and get mess for it...???

Here's the story, for all you haters

It's doesn't matter what the "story" is - you are asking for subscription data in an open forum (even though GPA offers a one-day option), so be prepared to get hammered a bit. GPA is a business, not a charity.

After all, I bet lots of people are in the same boat as you are, so can we ALL ask for free GPA data any time we want? doh!

Here's the story, for all you haters

It's doesn't matter what the "story" is - you are asking for subscription data in an open forum (even though GPA offers a one-day option), so be prepared to get hammered a bit. GPA is a business, not a charity.

After all, I bet lots of people are in the same boat as you are, so can we ALL ask for free GPA data any time we want? doh!

If GPA offered a pricing structure I could justify, say, a per-query cost, I'd sign up in a second. But right now, for those two or three times a year when I need a GPA price, I'll ask someone else for the information.