• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submission Turn Around Question

32 posts in this topic

Don't submit prescreens. meh For those that have faith in their grades, no pre-screen is needed. :cool:

Oh, I have faith in my grading abilities, that's why I go 29 or 30 graded 9.8 or higher on every Modern pre-screen 30 book sub. I just don't want the occasional 9.6 coming back to me. It's not worth it to me. :cool: :cool:

I have a 90 book prescreen Modern submission received 4/15 that went to scheduled for grading this past Tuesday, 6/2. I know they have been graded but they are waiting for encapsulation before I will be able to see the grades online.

With the April flood of books upon the announcement of the price increase I consider this pretty good turnaround by CGC !

This gives me hope that my 4/17 pre-screens might hit "Scheduled" tomorrow morning or Monday.

This is great, I was about to ask the same questions. I just need to wait longer is all.

I hate waiting... I need instant gratification. :D

The turnaround times will start getting slower later this month due to the con season being in full swing.

I had seven silver-age books go out on Feb 23. Last week they said they were in the enscapulation room. Right. I'm still waiting and have no finger nails left.

DRX

Once they get to "scheduled for grading", they are usually graded the next day (sometimes two days). Once they are graded, they can stay in that status without being encapsulated for several days.

That depends. Sometimes the have been graded and not entered into the system and will sit for a few days up to a week or more depending upon the log jam going into the encapsulation room.

Pre-screens do add considerably more time to the process.

I had moderns that were submitted on 4/30 graded on Tuesday.

Don't submit prescreens. meh For those that have faith in their grades, no pre-screen is needed. :cool:

lol

i have fiath in MY grades...just not that CGC will agree with them. :insane:

Friday grading = 2 (thumbs u (thumbs u

:headbang:

Fantastic Four 173 9.8 WHITE

Iron Man 114 9.8 WHITE

Iron Man 123 9.8 WHITE

Iron Man 123 9.8 WHITE

Howard the Duck 16 9.8 WHITE

Friday grading = 2 (thumbs u (thumbs u

:headbang:

Fantastic Four 173 9.8 WHITE

Iron Man 114 9.8 WHITE

Iron Man 123 9.8 WHITE

Iron Man 123 9.8 WHITE

:applause:

I have a 90 book prescreen Modern submission received 4/15 that went to scheduled for grading this past Tuesday, 6/2. I know they have been graded but they are waiting for encapsulation before I will be able to see the grades online.

With the April flood of books upon the announcement of the price increase I consider this pretty good turnaround by CGC !

As of today my 4/17 Modern pre-screens are still sitting at Verified, and have not been Scheduled for Grading. That's just 2 days receiving difference. I wonder what the hold up is? hm