• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #3, CGC 1.0...affordable major key...REDUCED...

34 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread trumps all.

Payment methods: PayPal (add 3% to total), U.S. postal money order, or check (which must clear first).

Shipping: In the U.S., 9.00 via Priority box and fully insured; outside of the U.S., we'll work something out.

ASM #3 CGC 1.0 (CRM/OW); 4 pieces of tape on spine. AKA a well-loved copy. An ideal example of a reader copy, except for the fact it's slabbed. :whistle: (Crack it out, if need be :sumo:)

199.00 NO LONGER...

185.00. :news:

First appearance of Doctor Octopus. :headbang: 'Nuff said.

ASM3.jpg

asm3BC.jpg

Thank you for looking. :smile:

I am curious as well. I've seen books that looked as if they had gone through some kind of combine that got 1.8's. Are there things cut out that don't effect the story?

Beat up though it is, still a cool book. I kinda' like the thrashed ones. They certainly look authentic!

I bought it from He11blazer not too long ago. I've never called CGC for the graders' notes, but I'm assuming it's complete. As you can see with both the covers, it's a rough copy but it still needs a home. :smile: And thanks for the compliments. I figure with the legendary Mac Man's low grade seal of approval, it'll sell before morning. :wishluck:

:gossip: And thanks to JazzMan for his assistance with Photobucket. :hail:

Cloud, I know CGC goes to town on tape, but if THAT is the sole reason this book got a 1.0, I call B.S. Overstreet grading standards would certainly allow for that book to be a GD-/GD any day of the week. :sumo:

Okay, I figured more information would be better for anyone who might be considering this book. I just called CGC to get the graders' notes. The only thing they have is the tape that is noted on the label. I asked if anything could've been cut out and a guy named Wes said it would've been noted on the label....so between this and Mac Man's input, I'll say this: this bad boy might get a bump in the crack and resub game--and no pressing even necessary. :hehe: Or, just crack it and slip it into a mylar. :luhv: