• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh's Junky Lots and Runs

129 posts in this topic

:o A whole hour and no sales....time to move these suckers to ebay for the rest of the night and then Heritage in the morning. :idea:

:jokealert:

lol

You nut! But hey, that would fit the mold lately.

"Been 10 minutes. Off to bay they go!"

Ultimate Spider-man #2-100 $135

#2 is VF+, the rest are NM- or better. I'll throw in the FCBD #1 so there is a complete set to read.

015-3.jpg

How much to ship this to Ontario, postal code is M5B 2E8.

Bruce

#2 is VF+, the rest are NM- or better. I'll throw in the FCBD #1 so there is a complete set to read.

015-3.jpg

Bruce

No idea...how about $10?

015-3.jpg

Bruce

No idea...how about $10?

As long as that is boxed and you dont mind waiting till Monday for payment, :takeit:

Bruce

Boxed!!! I was going to put a rubber band around them and toss them in the mail. Next you'll want hand delivery for that $10....sheeesh. doh!

Yes they will be boxed and Monday is more than fine. :gossip: (thumbs u

Everyone thank Bruce for buying another hour of listing. (worship)

Boxed!!! I was going to put a rubber band around them and toss them in the mail. Next you'll want hand delivery for that $10....sheeesh. doh!

Yes they will be boxed and Monday is more than fine. :gossip: (thumbs u

Everyone thank Bruce for buying another hour of listing. (worship)

THANK YOU BRUCE!

From the gang of Collectors Society Forum.

Group-thank-you-small.jpg

Actually I was thinking of Canadian funds as well :insane:

Bruce

New Mutants #1-87, 89-97, 99, 100 $90

Books are VF/NM or better except 56, 74, 83 and 84 which have some rust on the staples. (shrug) #57 also looks like it got chewed along the top of the spine. 2nd print of #95 and Annual #5 are also included.

th_009-1.jpg th_011-1.jpg th_014-1.jpg th_004-3.jpg th_005-8.jpg th_006-2.jpg

If anyone is curious about the Lone Wolf and Cubs- this was the original First Comics Publishing books, the first American translated version. At full size and with all new covers, this run only covered roughly a third of the entire story, but is well worth it for the Frank Miller, Bill Scienkiwiz, Matt Wagner and the last guy's covers, and the nice sized artwork.

I would buy this set if I didn't already own them.

If anyone is curious about the Lone Wolf and Cubs- this was the original First Comics Publishing books, the first American translated version. At full size and with all new covers, this run only covered roughly a third of the entire story, but is well worth it for the Frank Miller, Bill Scienkiwiz, Matt Wagner and the last guy's covers, and the nice sized artwork.

I would buy this set if I didn't already own them.

Wow, you like Lone Wolf too? :insane: