• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fedoraman acted like an &$#%)! to gpanalysis free cover recreation thread

32 posts in this topic

Jeff, it's a pleasure to see someone acting like an adult, when he/she made an error. (worship) Thank you!

For anyone who does NOT own one of Jeff's covers (I have 2) ...they are really nice, kind of a work of art, congrats to the winners!

Jeff, it's a pleasure to see someone acting like an adult, when he/she made an error. (worship) Thank you!

For anyone who does NOT own one of Jeff's covers (I have 2) ...they are really nice, kind of a work of art, congrats to the winners!

kewl ;)

Cowright needs an AF 15............ Check out the resto thread. :lol:

Hey Jeff - Cowright needs a cover more than I do - If you can do an extra one for him that would be sweet - but if not go ahead and give him my cover (thumbs u

Comicdey... thanks again for the head's up about this thread and mentioning my AF 15 cover need to Fedoraman.

Comixcroz... thanks a million for offering up your place in line for the AF 15 cover I'm needing. Just an FYI... I PM'd Fedoraman this morning, and he did offer a free cover to me. So props to him and to you. And hopefully you didn't miss out on getting one of his sweet covers for nada. That was very generous of ya! :applause:

Looks like I have my five -

paperheart

Comixcroz

comix4fun

noljoner

silverweb

***Honorable mention to DiceX for the creative post :) ***

I will be sending PM's for your picks.

Please don't forget the post in the Comics General forum.

Once again, George, if you are reading this I wish you good fortune and thank you for your patience.

Jeff

Give Dice a re-creation cover for his X-Force #1 . :/

paperheart

Comixcroz

comix4fun

noljoner

silverweb

Once again, George, if you are reading this I wish you good fortune and thank you for your patience.

Jeff

Give Dice a re-creation cover for his X-Force #1 . :/

Hater. :slapfight:

paperheart

Comixcroz

comix4fun

noljoner

silverweb

Jeff

:golfclap: