• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Selling Thread . . .Please be gentle . . .

154 posts in this topic

This thread has the fuster cluckedness of a Hooks sale.

Hater. At least I know enough to get a cable for my peripherals. I just can't do scans . . .

:cry:

Hater. At least I know enough to get a cable for my peripherals. I just can't do scans . . .

Seriously? You click a button, click the mouse, and add to photophuckit when you are done.

Seriously? You click a button, click the mouse, and add to photophuckit when you are done.

I'm working on it . . .

I'm working on it . . .

It's alright Sean , trust me , these dingle-berries , (especially Pat) :baiting: and Dice,of course.) will badger you to death and then once you get your beautiful books up they'll disappear to go stalk someone else. (usually me.) meh and won't buy squat ! lol

I'm working on it . . .

It's alright Sean , trust me , these dingle-berries , (especially Pat) :baiting: and Dice,of course.) will badger you to death and then once you get your beautiful books up they'll disappear to go stalk someone else. (usually me.) meh and won't buy squat ! lol

Try distracting them with lyrics to bad songs. (shrug)

I'm working on it . . .

It's alright Sean , trust me , these dingle-berries , (especially Pat) :baiting: will badger you to death and then once you get your beautiful books up they'll disappear to go stalk someone else. (usually me.) meh and won't buy squat ! lol

I'm not badgering him. I'm badgering YOU.

And I didn't buy squat from you because you didn't have the right combination of book and price for me. :gossip:

I'm working on it . . .

It's alright Sean , trust me , these dingle-berries , (especially Pat) :baiting: will badger you to death and then once you get your beautiful books up they'll disappear to go stalk someone else. (usually me.) meh and won't buy squat ! lol

I'm not badgering him. I'm badgering YOU.

And I didn't buy squat from you because you didn't have the right combination of book and price for me. :gossip:

:acclaim:

:gossip:..That was another insult...

I'm working on it . . .

You derailed your own thread. Took like a week to list anything, and you said you were listing Fury books in 9.0 range (which never happened).

OT I spent about 750.00 on the boards this month. I don't consider that not spending squat.

Try distracting them with lyrics to bad songs. (shrug)

I want a girl with extensions in her hair

Bamboo earrings

At least two pair

A fendi bag and a bad attitude

Thats all I need to get me in a good mood

She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang

I love it when a woman is scared to do her thing

Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop

Once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop

She likes to dance to the rap jam

She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams

Honey coated complexion

Using camay

Lets hear it for the girl shes from around the way

I'm working on it . . .

You derailed your own thread. Took like a week to list anything, and you said you were listing Fury books in 9.0 range (which never happened).

OT I spent about 750.00 on the boards this month. I don't consider that not spending squat.

I forgot all about those reasons.

What he said. :sumo: