• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAN DIEGO SATURDAY NIGHT FORUM DINNER SIGN UP

27 posts in this topic

Grinder It's going to be at 7:30 pm where? Friday or Saturday? I have 5 people with me,and would probably be able to come by for drinks,not dinner.Sat night we always go to Lou and Mickeys at the gaslamp for their off the hook steak and lobster :cloud9: or I certainly would like to meet everyone after their dinner at one of the fine local pubs in the gaslamp.I already know I've got buy HumanTorch a drink. :applause:

Mrs. Senormac and I would like to come and 1 friend is a pretty mostly nearly close to being sure he can go also......if thats ok. :shy:

Grinder It's going to be at 7:30 pm where? Friday or Saturday? I have 5 people with me,and would probably be able to come by for drinks,not dinner.Sat night we always go to Lou and Mickeys at the gaslamp for their off the hook steak and lobster :cloud9: or I certainly would like to meet everyone after their dinner at one of the fine local pubs in the gaslamp.I already know I've got buy HumanTorch a drink. :applause:

Weeeeee.

heres the list so far....

The Grinders will be attending.

Rob (+3)

Cap Freak?

Kimik (Ryan) +1 (Craig)

Humantorch

SPDREYCER+3

bghkoyama

darkknight

Steve Borock

The Snipers

Rich Henn +2

Senormac + 2

its on Saturday night at the Hyatt after the Con floor closes. Dinner will be catered at 7:30pm. Open bar (at least I am trying for an open bar). Please get your name on the list if you want to attend.

I said I was only in San Diego Thursday and Friday ,with 3 people, those two days, anytime..anywhere...

Its ok chespirito......somebody will take pictures :kidaround:

I said I was only in San Diego Thursday and Friday ,with 3 people, those two days, anytime..anywhere...

Its ok chespirito......somebody will take pictures :kidaround:

Yes chespirito. Pay in advance, we will order food and refreshments for you and take lots of pictures.

Mrs. Senormac and I would like to come and 1 friend is a pretty mostly nearly close to being sure he can go also......if thats ok. :shy:

You may want to sit me far away from Senormac, he will likely be tired of me by Sat. night. :boo:

I think we should form a super hero duo. A mail man and a meter reader.......KEEP YOUR DOGS INDOORS KIDS........CUZ WE DON"T TAKE NO SH*T OFF NO CANINES !!! BOO YA !!

You may want to sit me far away from Senormac, he will likely be tired of me by Sat. night. :boo:

I think we should form a super hero duo. A mail man and a meter reader.......KEEP YOUR DOGS INDOORS KIDS........CUZ WE DON"T TAKE NO SH*T OFF NO CANINES !!! BOO YA !!

MeterMan and his sidekick Robin? What's your supapower Mike?

I can open any gate no matter how broken down it is.

I can step, like the Ninja, without making a sound.

I can maneuver through a yard riddled with doggy land mines without "blowing up"

I can keep my eyes focused on the meter and not look in the house windows where the naked people are.

I can see the numerous herbal "medicines" growing in backyards without getting the munchies.

And, I can do it all.....without wearing a cape !! :acclaim:

And you.......?

I can open any gate no matter how broken down it is.

I can step, like the Ninja, without making a sound.

I can maneuver through a yard riddled with doggy land mines without "blowing up"

I can keep my eyes focused on the meter and not look in the house windows where the naked people are.

I can see the numerous herbal "medicines" growing in backyards without getting the munchies.

And, I can do it all.....without wearing a cape !! :acclaim:

And you.......?

You are a poet Mike. (worship)

I can stuff tons of flyers in your mailbox and bend thermometers with my bare hands.