• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Con Pictures! Have them? Share them!

168 posts in this topic

Comic conventions! I love them. I still dream of my San Diego visit I made and was lucky enough to visit NY toy fair. But not living in the US I have to miss out on any future convention (for now). Still, loving them I would like to see ALL of your pictures from ALL of the conventions you visit. Include them with a story (to make it even more interesting)

I want to see the stands, the specials, the artists, the wacky dress up people, and any other great convention picture you have (or will make) during the conventions you visit... Make me envy your con trip

Cool pics. That 9' Hulk statue is in Orange County California. A gym owner bought it and has it in front of his gym (at least until last week when the city told him to move it). He has it strapped onto a trailer with boxing gloves on the Hulk.

Brian

MedicAR.....I'm thinking you were at SD 2007 cuz I have some pics of the same stuff......and thats the last time I was there.......

IMG_1334.jpg

Any guess's what this is?

IMG_1333.jpg

Thats right !!! Its Lego Batmans leg........oooooh, you people are good (thumbs u

This was a VERY COOL display from WETA.......check these pics from San Diego 2007

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg