• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brave and the Bold #28 cgc 7.5

28 posts in this topic

imuu7s.jpg[/img]

For sale is a BRAVE AND THE BOLD #28 - 1st appearance of the Justice League. It's CGC graded 7.5 unrestored with Cream to Off-white pgs. CGC#0902259001- asking $4,200. Free Fed ex priority shipping and insurance included.

Thanks....

Martin 2586p9j.jpg[/img] i2oaae.jpg[/img] 2ajqt6a.jpg[/img] 4rdbfl.jpg[/img] de042g.jpg[/img] 2r59iq9.jpg[/img]

Well I want every one here to know that I WILL take the high road and wait to See the asking price listed before I go one step further and PM a offer! :angel:

I expect everone else will do the same!!!! :sumo:

Right???? Are you with me???? (thumbs u

(shrug)

Well I want every one here to know that I WILL take the high road and wait to See the asking price listed before I go one step further and PM a offer! :angel:

I expect everone else will do the same!!!! :sumo:

Right???? Are you with me???? (thumbs u

(shrug)

+1

it's the forum rules. show a price.

Thanks. I'm really just looking to sell a few higher priced books quickly so I can pay off my taxes which are due in 7 days. I'd rather not sell them. I'm listing some mid grade silver age marvels on here later. All I hope is that I don't have to pull out my CAP AP #1 in order to pay uncle sam in time. If I can sell this Book and my Sub #1 book I will be fine. Ughh!