• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Slabbed Keys: Hulk #1 & B&B #34

24 posts in this topic

Payment through check or money order is preferable, but paypal ok.

Trying these again, offering them up individually, but will do a discount for both for $1,250.00

Hulk #1 CGC 1.0 Blue OW-W, notes "Extensive amount of tape on cover & interior"

Asking: $765.00 shipped (+2% w/paypal)

HulkFront1.jpg

Brave & The Bold # 34 CGC 7.5 Blue CR - OW.

Asking: $650.00 shipped (+2% w/paypal)

bo34.jpg

Man what a pretty BB 34....that's one of my favorite covers of all time. I haven't been following this book but that seems cheap. Man I wish I could afford it.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I like that BB 34 as well.

Yeah.....and whatever is bringing it down is certainly not on that spine.Makes me feel like begging for time payments...I'm good at begging. GOD BLESS...

The 34 is still an undervalued book IMO

it's amazing how a CGC 7.5 key can sell for only $650. :o

Unless uber high grade, BB 34, like Flash 123 and other DC keys, there is a break point at 8.5, 9.0 or whatever where they skyrocket in value. But anything less than that, and they have never performed as well. I have a soft spot for Kubert and Hawkman, but I'm apparently in the minority.

The 34 is still an undervalued book IMO

it's amazing how a CGC 7.5 key can sell for only $650. :o

Unless uber high grade, BB 34, like Flash 123 and other DC keys, there is a break point at 8.5, 9.0 or whatever where they skyrocket in value. But anything less than that, and they have never performed as well. I have a soft spot for Kubert and Hawkman, but I'm apparently in the minority.

+ 1....it's one of my favorites in the D.C. horizon....you could tell Kubert was WAY into that book...but I have seen it go for very reasonable prices at 8.0 and below...but $ 650 is a good price, just not for a quick flip...but then, I'd probably pop it out and keep it awhile. I just got the D.C. Hawkman Archive and probably look through it more often than any other reprint book...in fact, it may soon occupy a place of honor in the "bathroom library". GOD BLESS....

Payment through check or money order is preferable, but paypal ok.

Brave & The Bold # 34 CGC 7.5 Blue CR - OW.

Asking: $650.00 shipped (+2% w/paypal)

bo34.jpg

I tried but just could not resist :takeit: ,thanks Ben. GOD BLESS...