• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Really has us by the balls......... *DELETED*

45 posts in this topic

Welcome to the hijack povertyrow. Any subject is OK except for the original one

Oh my god I think I, for the first time, contributed to a thread hijacking (and it didn't really hurt for the first time). And now I am doing it a second time. What in the name of all that is foxing is happening?

This is an attempt by our friend ablue to get back to his "Cleaned Comics Is The Way To Go" thread.

And we had that discussion already. Lets move on! How about a bad writing contest:

I put this out earlier:

"She looked like Storm. Not the Paul Smith Storm, mind you, but the John Byrne Storm, probably from X-Men 128. Now that I think about it, she might have looked a little like the Dave Cockrum Storm from X-Men 102, but I digress."

anybody else want to try?

Hey donut boy why do you think that it is right to put down people writing just because it is not in your proper way?

could it be I am from europe? Would you know how to speak a different language if asked??