• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Underground Comix coming today for UG and new UG collectors...

15 posts in this topic

I'm going to list a few UG's and UG sets today along with a few copies of Fogel's Underground Comix price guide (regular Teri Weigel cover) for a cheap $10.95 each (sugg. retail is $29.95) + shipping, with any purchase. So if you're new to UG's and think you might want to check them out, this might be a good place to start. I've got a couple runs of Yellow Dog #13, 17-21, 23-25 in about 8.0 average unread condition that I'll put out for cheap to help promote the collecting of UG's which has been on the rise and prices continue to go up even in these times (check out Egg's threads for examples).

Payment via Paypal, shipping will be up to the buyer, but Priority Mail is preferred. Shipping to Canada is extra.

Since these are Undergrounds, sale to 18 and over only.

Here's a fairly high grade and very rare item.

Yama Yama / the Ugly Head in about 9.2 condition (just for the tiny corner piece). I think I've only seen one of these pop up on eBay in the last couple years, which makes the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? way off on these. Gary Panter (hand printed by George DiCaprio), this comic spurred a few imitations of it's style. $96

YYUHa.jpg

YYUHb.jpg

Really surprised there was no action on these, but I'm still trying to get those not collecting Underground to start looking at them so I'll do this, the set of Yellow Dogs, the set of Snarfs and the set of various listed above (26 comix) all for $96 + shipping (less than $4 each).

Really surprised there was no action on these, but I'm still trying to get those not collecting Underground to start looking at them so I'll do this, the set of Yellow Dogs, the set of Snarfs and the set of various listed above (26 comix) all for $96 + shipping (less than $4 each).

OK, let's try $3 per book, that's $78 + shipping. Going much lower would just be making it open to flipping for instant profit on eBay.

OK, let's try $3 per book, that's $78 + shipping.

Excellent value for a starter collection - lot's of great stuff in the Snarfs especially.

Thanks,

Another Fogel guide sold.

I'm trying to get new UG collectors, hence the low price ($29.95 suggested retail) on the price guide with the comix, but if you want just the price guide then it's $13.95 + $4.95 Priority or $3 Media Mail in the U.S. I've only got a couple left.