• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List of stolen comics from Harley Yee

48 posts in this topic

We'll have to go together. I know a great micro over on Coronado Island.....and another over by Charger Stadium.....and I'm planning on makin a trip for some "good beers" at least one night.....with him in tow. :gossip:

We are already going to a board members dinner on sat night......you can still sign up........you'd be welcome to go if you feel so inclined......it would be nice to meet you....even if I've already met you on Thurs or Friday night when we go out for beers in the gaslamp distict...... :hi:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3228604&fpart=1

This is a most unfortunate incident.

The one hope: the criminals do NOT crack open the slabs and try to sell them.

I have known Mr. Yee for many years now, and I will contact him to get some CGC Serial numbers and I will try to win the ASM, FF's, and a few others.

CAL who does not understand not working for items

I thought this was a thread about Harley's stolen books, but all I can see is a bunch of nerds expounding the virtues of various beer brands and types.

Is the thief a beer connoisseur or something, and you're all "getting in his mind" profiler-style? (shrug)

I thought this was a thread about Harley's stolen books, but all I can see is a bunch of nerds expounding the virtues of various beer brands and types.

hmmmm??......

what is more closely associated with being a nerd?

beer drinker...... hm

comic book collector...... hm

skrull .......... (thumbs u