• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to List some X-Men!

14 posts in this topic

having seen him list some real Marvel price variants lately, I wonder why he'd botch this one so bad confused-smiley-013.gif

He didn't botch it, as that's a Whitman Variant, but I'm just surprised some insufficiently_thoughtful_person bid the $39.99 opening on it. 27_laughing.gif

He didn't botch it, as that's a Whitman Variant, but I'm just surprised some insufficiently_thoughtful_person bid the $39.99 opening on it. 27_laughing.gif

The bidder looks like Joe Serpi; a guy with which I have had dealings. He's always seemed fairly knowledgeable about comics. Maybe he's a completist, and wants every variation in his X-men run laugh.gif

The bidder looks like Joe Serpi; a guy with which I have had dealings. He's always seemed fairly knowledgeable about comics. Maybe he's a completist, and wants every variation in his X-men run laugh.gif

Tell him to give me a buzz, as I've got Byrne X-Men Whitmans and double-covers.... for the right price. thumbsup2.gif

You should list some, maybe I'll restart my short-lived X-men collection.

I made a promise to myself that I was going to start selling some of my hoarde this year, and you will see some books on here.... whether you like it or not. grin.gif

I posted am X-Men comic in the modern section a while back that had a blank barcode area like that. It also had a different background color (and is a 1st printing).

Are these books promos or something? I never found out where mine came from.

I've got 307.

They came from the Pressman board game "Uncanny X-Men: ALERT!". It was made in 1993. Depending upon when you bought the game you got either issue. I had the game originally when I was a kid and got 303, but when I bought a new game off ebay last month, it came with 307,seen here.