• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

We know his judgement and forsight is mess, so why is everyone so outraged by his post? Did you really think he wasn't lurking in the shadows, reading this thread? And we already knew that he wasn't showing any remorse, so what's the big deal?

This kid is acting like a rat, and he's probably enjoying all the attention in this thread. Those who are actually out some money need to take a couple of steps forward, even if that means simply putting a call in to his parents. Everyone else should simply forget this issue, and let the thread die. If he has no remorse, all this panty twisting is just going to amuse him.

We know his judgement and forsight is mess, so why is everyone so outraged by his post? Did you really think he wasn't lurking in the shadows, reading this thread? And we already knew that he wasn't showing any remorse, so what's the big deal?

This kid is acting like a rat, and he's probably enjoying all the attention in this thread. Those who are actually out some money need to take a couple of steps forward, even if that means simply putting a call in to his parents. Everyone else should simply forget this issue, and let the thread die. If he has no remorse, all this panty twisting is just going to amuse him.

We'll ya know everyone loves feeding on drama here , but , .....

Da*#%*m !! 55 pages of this craaap !! :o

Thanks to a board member who provided me with Conners home address, I was able to make contact with a detective in his jurisdiction and explain the situation. I provided him with the details of the thefts, their amounts, the victims board id's, and emailed him a link to this thread. As a former LEO myself, he also extended me the benefit of a little professional courtesy. He's going to have a black-and-white stop by Conners residence this week and an officer will have a chat with him and his parents. For more to be done beyond this, one of the victims will need to call in and file actual theft charges against him. He assured me they will act on them. Hope that helps.

Thanks to a board member who provided me with Conners home address, I was able to make contact with a detective in his jurisdiction and explain the situation. I provided him with the details of the thefts, their amounts, the victims board id's, and emailed him a link to this thread. As a former LEO myself, he also extended me the benefit of a little professional courtesy. He's going to have a black-and-white stop by Conners residence this week and an officer will have a chat with him and his parents. For more to be done beyond this, one of the victims will need to call in and file actual theft charges against him. He assured me they will act on them. Hope that helps.

:applause::applause::applause:

Nice!

Or in the words of Connor, "."

Well done! :applause::foryou:

That got cleaned up in a hurry. lol

:o

Wow! That stuff disappeared in record time.

what did I miss

Probably one of the nastier comments in the thread. Let's leave it at that so people don't end up getting banned.

That was nasty!