• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Anyone know how to reach CAP Freak?

878 posts in this topic

Man, he gives all us young people a bad name (but then again I'm 23 and know better.)

Be careful with calling the parent's. As some of you may know, sometimes parent's get really offended when they hear that their wonderful child is actually a jerk. They may take it out on you, not the kid.

Man, he gives all us young people a bad name (but then again I'm 23 and know better.)

Be careful with calling the parent's. As some of you may know, sometimes parent's get really offended when they hear that their wonderful child is actually a jerk. They may take it out on you, not the kid.

The precious snowflake is perfect in every way.

Good advice, Freaks Dad probably wont be surprised by the call though.

Hes been through this before.

i thought about that, but that is part of my real job, talking people down from the edge of complete anger and make them see both sides. Not going in with guns blazing, cuz any fool can make a fist, i have the will to resist.

that is if anyone even answers, just going to explain that there have been some issues with his/her son and there are debts that can be verified through paypal that are owed.

j

j

So true...that's why it's probably best to talk to the Dad...not trying to be sexist but I think Moms have more of an instinct to protect their kids first no matter what the accusation or problem... that's why it's important to remain calm when talking to a parent... 2c

Good advice, Freaks Dad probably wont be surprised by the call though.

Hes been through this before.

That is sad. I'd be so embarrassed to get a call like this, and even more if it happened before and I thought I had addressed the problem.

What are Connor's other screennames?

Are you serious? He has a few screen names? Is that allowed?

My memory is muddy, but I thought he also used the name 'CapandFalcon' or something like that.

Oh yes, helicopter parents. People forced to realize that their beautiful snowflake is actually a :censored:-up.

I was wildly unpopular in my grad school psych classes for suggesting that some kids don't benefit from a time-out, and just need a good assbeating.

My memory is muddy, but I thought he also used the name 'CapandFalcon' or something like that.

Doesn't come up under the search feature, but if he has another screen name, I'll notifying the mods as that is BS.

What else has he gotten away with because he's "just a boy?"

It was posted in the probation thread, Capandfalcon. I also put a link there where he defaulted on payment with a few boards. Why that name is not on the list is beyond me.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1646534&fpart=534

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1261102&fpart=1

I was wildly unpopular in my grad school psych classes for suggesting that some kids don't benefit from a time-out, and just need a good assbeating.

i agree, some kids just don't "get it" and they need to understand pain will come with some of their stupid actions.

j

So true...that's why it's probably best to talk to the Dad...not trying to be sexist but I think Moms have more of an instinct to protect their kids first no matter what the accusation or problem... that's why it's important to remain calm when talking to a parent... 2c

My dad would tell you thanks for the info and Ill handle it. Then he would beat my and make me work it off through hard labor and then he would never let me live it down.

You've clearly never met my father. lol