• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Superman Peanut Butter

30 posts in this topic

At 44 years of age I STILL LOVE a PBJ sandwich!!!!!

PB&F is better!!!

fluffernutter.jpg

+1 (thumbs u

Heaven help us, my wife toted home two jars of Marshmallow Fluff a week or so ago. It's been at LEAST 40 years since I touched the stuff, and I still keep eyeing it and thinking about whipping together a fat ol' Fluffernutter sammie...on soft white bread, with a bottle of Pepsi on the side

They really need a disclaimer on that ad stating its not edible.

You think that's gross? Check this out. I really should open it before it explodes from gases excreted by whatever bacteria must be growing inside. Frankly, though, I'm afraid to.

Polaner jelly, circa 1964

81053.jpg.b1e9e33a35bb367a0a059a133548aeef.jpg

Rememeber Fluffernutters , Peanut Butter and Maeshmellow Fluff. I still eat them . Got my son into them.

Just curious, did you read this thread before posting?

-slym (sees a "pic" of a fluffernutter only four posts above this one)

AHHHHH, lol. I was reading it in the morning and never updtaed the page to see new post . Nice to see someone else rememebrred the Fluff!!!

Rememeber Fluffernutters , Peanut Butter and Maeshmellow Fluff. I still eat them . Got my son into them.

Just curious, did you read this thread before posting?

-slym (sees a "pic" of a fluffernutter only four posts above this one)