• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 10

21 posts in this topic

Let me know what you think about this original owner copy from the R.J. Long collection. There are two very odd dust shadows on the back cover, they are not stains. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0041.jpg

scan0042.jpg

My scanner does such a poor job...and then photobucket has that size limitation. How do you folks get the large scans to post ? Thanks for the kind words, by the way. It's actually my friends book and in hand it's real sharp. The colors are as bright as I've ever seen on an FF 10. GOD BLESS...

My scanner does such a poor job...and then photobucket has that size limitation. How do you folks get the large scans to post ? Thanks for the kind words, by the way. It's actually my friends book and in hand it's real sharp. The colors are as bright as I've ever seen on an FF 10. GOD BLESS...

I'll go out on a limb and say 9.0. I suppose those discolored areas on the back could bring it down, but that front is awesome, like new.

As far as the scanner question, Jim, I'm not familiar with the limit on photobucket. I store bigger scans there all the time. Maybe the trick is to set the size of your picture before uploading it. I manipulate my scans in a software program before I put them on photobucket--resizing and compressing them. You can also use it to adjust the brightness, but I use my scanning software to do that. Here's a link to it...they have a free version but I think I bought a business version for 30 or 40 bucks.

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Graphics_Palette_and_Compression_Tools/Advanced_JPEG_Compressor.html

8.0 Very nize JJ :applause:

What he said...the amazing thing is I think that's the most space above "THE WORLD'S GREATEST COMIC MAGAZINE!" I've ever seen on this issue... :headbang:

I sometimes think these early Marvels were run through the sheers AFTER the afternoon Print Shop liquor break (shrug) GOD BLESS...