• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOE SIMON CGC SIGNATURE SERIES ADVENTURES FOR SALE 1 day+ IRONMAN 1 SS COLAN LEE

18 posts in this topic

Just got these back with some other SS books. For I full day I will offer 2 Joe Simon Signature series books for sale. :takeit: Gets it (them) automatically. Shipping will be $5.65 (priority mail) , Insurance will be on me. Canadian Buyers must do it by express (for tracking- but I will cover half the cost of the $30 shipping charges). Payment by Check, M/O, Paypal (add 3%), offers considered.

First :

Adv95.jpg

(sorry for the image, scanner not working again- if you need more pics ect... pm me)

asking $ 450 CGC 5.0 Off-white to White pages, great War cover cover done by Joe and Jack

Just got these back with some other SS books. For I full day I will offer 2 Joe Simon Signature series books for sale. :takeit: Gets it (them) automatically. Shipping will be $5.65 (priority mail) , Insurance will be on me. Canadian Buyers must do it by express (for tracking- but I will cover half the cost of the $30 shipping charges). Payment by Check, M/O, Paypal (add 3%), offers considered.

First :

Adv95.jpg

(sorry for the image, scanner not working again- if you need more pics ect... pm me)

asking $ 450 CGC 5.0 Off-white to White pages, great War cover cover done by Joe and Jack

Lets make this more appealing , till tomorrow noon, $100 off for both Adventures if someone :takeit: them (ONLY $725 for 2 signed books by the Legend Joe Simon)

You could probably inspire the GA people with that Cap 3 you got signed. :grin:

Simon and Kirby are a one of a kind duo!

Thank God, Simon is still alive to sign some books!

Great books John! :applause:

I´m sure they´ll sell (thumbs u

Well if they don't here they will somewhere. On the boards people only hunt for tecs lol

Well if they don't here they will somewhere. On the boards people only hunt for tecs lol

lol You and your Tecs :roflmao:

On the boards people only hunt for tecs lol

(thumbs u

A certain 37 might go up for sale too if these don't work out as well

hm

I´m sure John is refering to his Adventure 37. He´d NEVER sell a pre Robin Tec, if he didn´t have an upgrade first :D

(thumbs u however, he did sell this 35 w/out an upgrade in hand :P

A certain 37 might go up for sale too if these don't work out as well

hm

I´m sure John is refering to his Adventure 37. He´d NEVER sell a pre Robin Tec, if he didn´t have an upgrade first :D

(thumbs u however, he did sell this 35 w/out an upgrade in hand :P

He got a 31 instead, which makes it some kind of super duper mega upgrade :P:D