• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP!

5 posts in this topic

I'm trying to scan books on this site. These are the directions I've recieved.

1. If you have a scan upload it as an attatchment here.

2. Click on the attachment and get URL of the page, not the picture/should end in jpg.

3. Edit your post and copy/paste the URL into the instant UBB code for image.

when I followed these directions I couldn't find the edit button. It says something about modifying and deleting the post. I don't want to do that. It dosen't have the continue button to click on either.

What do I do from here. I'm close, but my picture won't come up. I don't have my own web page or site to post it from. Can I still send images on my posts? Thanks. confused-smiley-013.gif

Well...your tests in the testing forums didn't show that you even attached the picture correct. All you have to do is click on the continue button that is under the instant graemlins - make sure the "I want to preview my my post and/or attach a file" is checked. Then...it will lead you to an area in which you can browse your computer HD for the location of your pic. Once...it is attached, you can follow the other steps. Just make sure that the pic isn't over the limit.