• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Thrilling Comics #62

17 posts in this topic

I looked at this one the other day and couldn't decide. Can you elaborate on "book is slightly wavy"? Is there waviness from moisture contact, or do you mean that the cover overhang is just bent? And if yes to moisture, are the pages affected too?

I looked at this one the other day and couldn't decide. Can you elaborate on "book is slightly wavy"? Is there waviness from moisture contact, or do you mean that the cover overhang is just bent? And if yes to moisture, are the pages affected too?

cover overhang is slightly wavy. inside pages are ok - no moisture on book

if my digital cam wasn't broken I'd take some more pics :(

I think you're right about the staples...they do look a touch darker than they should. But on the other hand, CGC would probably not drop the grade at all for the foxing (which makes little sense to me, but there you go).

My opinion is this is a very awesome book. I'd give it a 7.0, but if the staples are rusty I'd drop it to a 6.0.

Discoloured staples on Better Publications books seems to be a pretty common thing. I've noticed them on a good many, especially the airbrushed covers