• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extra! Extra! Get your Avengers #4 CGC 3.0, AW #10, and Tec 35 right here!

93 posts in this topic

:baiting: Im hearing it Ben , but the wallet is dried up for the moment :frustrated:

:cry: has your name on it!

All I am going to say is WOW, just plan WOW!

(for those of ou wondering, Detective 31 in real nice shape!)

thanks (thumbs u I don't think we've met batman_fan, and we seem to keep missing each other at our "backyard" show, Wondercon :grin:

Interest in the Tec 35? :baiting:

:baiting: Im hearing it Ben , but the wallet is dried up for the moment :frustrated:

thanks (thumbs u I don't think we've met batman_fan, and we seem to keep missing each other at our "backyard" show, Wondercon :grin:

I have given up all hope on the Detective run and starting selling off all my copies :sorry:

I have given up all hope on the Detective run and starting selling off all my copies :sorry:

and then you can have "one" special Tec then remaining :gossip::baiting:

Hello all. I just picked up a major grail (thank you Gator!), and so I need to move some great books. :) I hope they will move here :wishluck: and pass them on to trusted board members , so I don't have to eBay them. PM me with any questions or solid offers, but the :takeit: gremlin will get the book. Shipping is via US Priority Mail. I will express the Tec 35 at my cost. (thumbs u

Checks, MO's OK. PM me if you need to paypal. Thanks and enjoy :)

-Ben

I SEE NOTHING BUT JUNK IN THIS THREAD!!!!!

THIS CLOWN SHOULD BE BANNED!!!! :makepoint: