• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Lots of CGC Joe's, + Raw Spideys 121 + etc +++ Treasury etc X-men 94 CGC 9.4

35 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd offer some of these up here first. Feel free to pm me offers, as always :takeit: rules though.

All cgc slabs will include U.S. Shipping (Priority, in a secure box). I will ship to Canada inquire to cost.

I've picked up a nice SA/BA collection so please contact me with any "want" lists you may have. I also accept returns on the raw books, as long as they're returned in the same condition.

Thanks everyone!

First Up:

G.I.Joe 57 CGC 9.8 White Pages $45 SHIPPED

Joe5798-1.jpg

Transformers 1 CGC 9.6 W.P. $85 SHIPPED (Last gpa was $88)

T196022.jpg

Good price! Got a 9.8 by chance?

I have 1 left, probably going to keep it but may be open to offers.... This is a 9.8 in a 9.6 slab :)

Guys, I have so many slabs to sell, I'll just list some. If you really want scans, I'll do it.....

Transformers 13 CGC 9.6 $25 SHIPPED

Transformers 15 CGC 9.6 $20 SHIPPED

Rasl 1 CGC 9.6 $30 SHIPPED

Next Up:

Amazing Spider-Man 121 6.5 with a shot at 7.0 (please look at the "please grade my section"). I apologize Cal, but havent' heard back from you in regards to this book. The scan does make this book look a bit better, because there is wear under spideys butt!!!! (insert own joke here..) plus sum spine wear. Still a very nice book!

$75 SHIPPED SOLD :news:

asm121.jpg

asm121back.jpg

Next Up

I'm very confident that this would grade at 9.0, with a shot at 9.2. Also look at the "please grade my.." thread, as everyone agreed. If it doesnt 'sell, I'll sub it and we'll see.

ASM 88 9.0 shot at 9.2 $95 shipped SOLD :news:

ASM88.jpg

ASM88back.jpg