• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - If you had just one wish...

75 posts in this topic

As stated in a previous thread, I would wish for a time machine that had ten round-trip uses in it.

1) go back and buy a dozen or so copies of Action Comics #1, and store them in a bank-vault where nothing ever happened in it's history up to present-day.

2) repeat with Detective #27

3) repeat with X-Men #1

4) go back to 1970 and see if Jim Morrison really exposed himself in that fated concert

5) watch the Kennedy assassination, with eyes keen on the grassy knoll

6) go back and smack my younger self upside the head when he decides to NOT go to college

...and I'd leave the other 4 for future possibilities.

(thumbs u

-slym

As stated in a previous thread, I would wish for a time machine that had ten round-trip uses in it.

1) go back and buy a dozen or so copies of Action Comics #1, and store them in a bank-vault where nothing ever happened in it's history up to present-day.

2) repeat with Detective #27

3) repeat with X-Men #1

4) go back to 1970 and see if Jim Morrison really exposed himself in that fated concert

5) watch the Kennedy assassination, with eyes keen on the grassy knoll

6) go back and smack my younger self upside the head when he decides to NOT go to college

...and I'd leave the other 4 for future possibilities.

(thumbs u

-slym

Oh, we're re-posting from there? OK, here's my 10-charge machine:

Go back to June 1938 (Action #1), leave during Feb 1940 (MMC #1). During that time, father a child and leave him a mysterious note telling him to buy all the Amazing Fantasy #15's in Aug 1962 he can find, avoid getting drafted for Vietnam, and I'll see him in 2009 (PS invest in Microsoft).

The other nine charges would be for the good of humanity, of course.

That this OT thread was in the Water Cooler.

Don't worry, it will probably get moved soon enough although I am trying to keep it comics related.

-slym

Maybe you should wish you were Baltimore Lauren, y'all. :gossip:

:baiting: